Friday 29 June 2012

My Boookk->


At the moment i am reading a book called The Amanda Project. It is about a girl called Amanda, who has just started at a new school. She has chosen 3 people to be her friends and to be her guides, but usually only has 2. She has her 3 guides which are called ‘Callie Leary’, ‘Nia Rivera’ and ‘Hal Bennett’.

I haven’t really got into the book yet because I have only read the first chapter of it so far. But I have enjoyed it because it has got a bit of mystery to it already, so i think that it will be a good book towards the end.

The front cover has got a lot of pink on it, this is too signify that it is mostly for girls. The writing on the front is big, bold and i capitals. the author is called ‘Stella Lennon’.

I hope you enjoy my blog... THANKS <3   

No comments:

Post a Comment